Police Chief Accidentally Shoots Self - ForThe Second Time

tvsjr

Oct 7, 2012
TX
Glocks don't have the trigger safety they should have? That's the only safety they have! The safety is simple - keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
There is a table at the sheriff's office briefing room with a bullet hole in it and a name and badge number etched in next to it... The county issues us Glock 22s

When i worked for a small PD we had a bullet hole in the wall in the patrol officers office the bullet entered the patrol officers room and then exited into the chiefs office and stoped in a aluminum cabinet with papers in it.... that happened with a glock 23 in .40 ....... Years ago

Note none of those were my doing...... But i only been a cop 4 years so it might happen some day LOL

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Station 3 said:
Note none of those were my doing...... But i only been a cop 4 years so it might happen some day LOL

Depends on how itchy your trigger finger is. Having read a few of your posts, I give it 50/50 odds.

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
SeattleSAR said:
Depends on how itchy your trigger finger is. Having read a few of your posts, I give it 50/50 odds.

Hmmmm.... I detect a Station 3 / SeattleSAR battle coming on, similar to the Station 3 / Boulder thread. Can't wait! :yes:

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
Shit happens. At least he manned up and said it was all his fault, as opposed to the idiot Mayor blaming the gun. Dad always told me that it isn't a matter of if you'll have a negligent discharge, but when.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.