Police duty belt, holster,mag holders and cuff case's

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Safariland duty holster for Sig Sauer P226 $40.00 plus shipping (Price Lowered)

Bianchi AccuMold Elite size 1 for single stack mags $10 each plus shipping (2) available

Gould & Goodrich B85W open style handcuff case $10 each plus shipping (2) available

Safariland Duty Belt mesaures 39" to 43" waiste with velcro and hook closure $20.00 plus shipping

Motorola radio case with duty belt swivle holder "Don't know what radio this fits" $ 15.00 plus shipping.

All of the above equipment is used but in good condition. Will sell everything for $80.00 shipped.

I accept PayPal or money orders.

Items are located in Henderson, Nevada 89002

Thank You for looking! 

LEATHER EQUIPMENT SAFARILAND P226 HOLSTER.jpg

LEATHER SAFARILAND BACK P226.jpg

LEATHER EQUIPMENT MAG HOLDER 1.jpg

LEATHER EQUIPMENT CUFF CASE FRONT.jpg

LEATHER EQ DUTY BELT.jpg

LEATHER EQUIPMENT MOTO CASE CLIP.jpg

LEATHER EQUIPMENT MOTO CASE FRONT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Just FYI GuyM..... Ruger doesn't make a P226..... Sig Sauer does. It is made in either 9mm, or .40 S&W and .357 sig...... that being said, As far as your answer to the gentleman asking if .45 magazines would fit in the double mag pouch, the answer is NO... any .45 magazine is too wide (nose to rear) to fit in a mag pouch for .40/357sig (which are interchangable. Not trying to bash at all, just trying to clarify to help you out and maybe save ya some confusion. Best of luck to ya!!!

Reactions: guy m.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Just FYI GuyM..... Ruger doesn't make a P226..... Sig Sauer does. It is made in either 9mm, or .40 S&W and .357 sig...... that being said, As far as your answer to the gentleman asking if .45 magazines would fit in the double mag pouch, the answer is NO... any .45 magazine is too wide (nose to rear) to fit in a mag pouch for .40/357sig (which are interchangable. Not trying to bash at all, just trying to clarify to help you out and maybe save ya some confusion. Best of luck to ya!!!
Thanks, I am selling this stuff for a friend. When I retired was a long time ago and I still carried a revolver lol

The Glock I was issued sat in my locker for the last 4 years until I retired.

Reactions: AJ3814

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Nothing beats a good ol' "wheelie". On the rare occasion I carried one (at 25 years old in 2005) I was looked at VERY oddly because no one believed someone so young would carry one...... with a minimum of 4 speedloaders (usually 6) on my duty belt. Good times.

Reactions: rwo978 and guy m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoMoreGreen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.