Polk County, Fl Deputy Sheriff Christopher James Broadhead (EOW: 08-23-2021)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Christopher James Broadhead of Winter Haven passed away on Monday, August 23, 2021 from COVID-19 that he contracted during his duties as a Deputy Sheriff with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. He was born in Winter Haven, Florida on January 31, 1989. He was 32 years-old and was raised in Haines City. He attended International Baccalaureate Academy at Bartow High School and is a graduate from the University of Florida.

Chris loved his job at the Polk County Sheriff’s Office as a Deputy, but most enjoyed his role as a Homicide Detective. The only thing Chris loved more than his work was his family. They were always the focus of his attention and goals.

Chris is survived by his wife Elisa Broadhead, daughter Reagan Avery Broadhead, daughter Lincoln Rose Broadhead, step-son Dillan Michael Angulo, step-son Dallas Harley Angulo, step-son Justice Chason Angulo, mother Lisa Lilyquist, father Gordon Broadhead, sister Kelsey Broadhead, and brother Steven Broadhead.

There will be a memorial service for Deputy Sheriff Christopher Broadhead on Monday, August 30, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., at the Victory Church located at 1401 Griffin Road in Lakeland.

There will be no viewing or gravesite service. Law enforcement honors will take place outside the church immediately following the church service.

Please go to this page and support this family: https://www.gofundme.com/f/chris-br...CphQ5yr5pgv-SY1Zh_9pVBoUgDjA3lEHd7jr708H3Negc

Please visit http://www.polksheriff.org/about/polk-sheriff's-charities and click “Make a Donation” then select “Other” in the dropdown menu. Enter “Deputy Sheriff Christopher Broadhead” in the description line. Or send checks made out to “Polk Sheriff’s Charities, Inc.” with “Deputy Sheriff Christopher Broadhead” written in the memo line to:

Polk Sheriff’s Charities
c/o Polk County Sheriff’s Office
1891 Jim Keene Blvd.
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Pretty awesome of PCSO to have set up a charity to be able to do such a thing for their community. (I've attached a picture in the comments if you need a visual).

On a personal note... Chris came to my shift after he got out of training. I knew right away he'd be a good one. He was also there the night I broke my back on duty. He helped me limp along two shifts after I got hurt and was the person who finally convinced me to seek treatment. He later married my sister and became a part of my family forever. Was literally one of the guys you wanted to marry your daughter or sister. 240828961_10158395172861818_2514208866697274498_n.png

Attachments

• tempImageKL32HA.png
    tempImageKL32HA.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.