Positive for wilsonbr90 (LED conversion)

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Traded to Wilson an EDGE frame and lens kit in return I had 4-Whelen 400 heads converted from blue to white for use as TD/WL.  Work done was excellent and LEDs he used are just as bright if not slightly brighter than factory 400's.  Can hardly tell that the heads were modified (for those that like to keep the factory look).  Prices he normally charges are very reasonable and the work was done fairly quick (was told 400s take a lil longer and I still had them back right at a week).

Bar I sent...

2014-11-09_21-17-01_510.jpg

Modified heads...

2014-12-17_10-59-15_114.jpg

Reactions: wilsonbr90

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Thanks Sparky. Everything was mutual both ways. Bar was exactly what I expected. And I will promise the function of those lightheads for the life that you have them.

I'm sorry I couldn't get them done faster, but that's life for you.

Thankyou friend.

Reactions: Sparky_911

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Oh I wasn't complaining....complementing. A week turnaround is pretty fast.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.