Positive Positive Purchase from fireman1 (Fed. Sig. PA-300)

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Great purchase from fireman1. Excellent communication. All questions were promptly answered and all replies were very courteous. Shipping price from the US to Canada was quite agreeable, given how expensive it often is to ship anything here. Shipping was very fast. Shipped last Thursday (Feb. 8), arrived yesterday (Feb. 13), despite there being a blizzard here. Packaging was also excellent; good box, careful packaging and plenty of bubble wrap used. Item arrived completely unharmed. The item's condition was better than advertised, IMO. Wobbly siren/horn switch was easily fixed. Given the item's good condition, I'd say that the price was very fair. Will be testing it in a few hours and will post a quick update, but I don't expect a single problem. Outstanding transaction! 10/10.

UPDATE: Tested the siren out. Works like a charm. Simple siren, but a lot of fun to play around with :) !

So far, I'm batting a 1.000 with my purchases from ELB members. As always, this reflects very well on not only on the Classifieds and the site itself, but especially on ELB members. I want to add a side-note that any questions that I've ever asked any member posting on the classifieds were replied to within a day and always answered my inquiries and were always courteous, whether I bought from them or not. As a newbie to warning equipment, this reflects very well upon the community. Granted, there are always the lunatic fringe and scammers, but they seem to be non-existent on this site, or at least very uncommon. Very impressed with the Classifieds and the community so far :) !

Last edited:
Reactions: classifieds869294

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.