Positive Positive purchase from unlisted (SWS Amber Minibar)

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Belated feedback, but bought an SWS amber minibar from unlisted over the holidays. Impeccable communication with him, as always. Any and all questions were answered promptly and a constant line of communication was always kept with him. I have to point out how good communication was. To call it outstanding would be an understatement. Beyond reproach is more befitting. The item is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. Unlisted also personally delivered that and several other very nice items that I had purchased from him, including some free Christmas presents :) . I want to point out that not only did he personally offer delivery, he drove an 8+ hour round trip in lousy weather to deliver the items. The traffic was vicious that day and road conditions were poor, yet he still delivered this item without a single quibble. Just to add some further background on this delivery; it was during an extremely busy time of year for him as well. To say that he went very far out of his way is a huge understatement. Outstanding seller in every way possible and a bloody good guy too. Very on-the-level, upfront, honest and very interesting to talk to. Went out of his way to make sure everything was in order and as previously stated, threw in some extra Christmas presents when he didn't have to. In short, unlisted is the type of person you'd want to do business with and that you can depend on. That and he's one patient seller if he can put up with my constant chatter ;) .

Another flawless transaction from him and like my first one, reflects very highly upon the standards of the members of this board with classified transactions and on them as people in general. I'm personally very hesitant about eBay, Kijiji/Craigslist or anything like that, so this is very reassuring when considering future purchases from the ELB Classifieds.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.