Positive Positive purchase from unlisted

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Bought an NOS Code 3 Frontier minibar from unlisted. Impeccable communication. Any and all questions were answered promptly and communication was maintained at all times. Item was exactly as described. unlisted also threw in a control/switch panel as an added bonus. He also sold me a Code 3 Force 4 LP for a very fair price. He even delivered everything personally. The transaction was beyond reproach in every way.

This was my first purchase as a member of ELB from another ELB member and needless to say, I'm extremely impressed. If this type of transaction is reflective of buying from ELB members, I can say without hesitation that I'm looking forward to my next purchases.

Last edited:

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I love the new toys! It was also a pleasure meeting you in person as well. Looking forward to future purchases.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.