Positive to empire5150

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Matt (Empire5150) was browsing ebay when he noticed a rare twinsonic speaker cover with par 36 cut outs. He immediately remembered that I.had posted a want ad for one a couple months ago. He sent me a private message to advise me that the speaker cover I was looking for was currently on ebay. He attached the link. When I did not respond promptly he made the decision to purchase the speaker cover himself so that I wouldn't miss out on it. I was unaware of any of this. I read his message and clicked the link and noticed that the cover had been sold. I responded to his message and thanked him for his efforts but that the cover had been sold. Better luck next time I thought. He replied and advised me that he had purchased the cover for me and that all I had to do is pay him back.

Thank you again Matt very much!

As I have said in the past, I love this site and the people on it. We look out for each other.

$_3.jpeg

post-18114-0-24760400-1407294979.jpg

post-18114-0-83517800-1407294995.jpg

Reactions: tsquale

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
No Problem Jenny. Glad to help as I've had a lot of help from nice people on this site as well. Glad to pay it forward so to speak. Hopefully, what goes around will continue to come around!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.