Posting to guage anyone's interest in a collection in Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireglen

Sep 15, 2017
Oklahoma
Posting to guage anyone's interest in a collection in Oklahoma.
Federal 15,s. 17's. 175's 173,174, 184 twinsonic. A couple fireballs, a few fireball 2's Code 3 SD bar, a half dozen mini sd force four bars 4 xl mini bars. Whelen corporal, large 994 speaker light, responders and responder 2 and a deputy. Probably two dozen other brand teardrops. A few dietz/napa/signal stat/arrow large beacons, Lots of extra domes for most all listed. 5 or 6 project beacons a couple of vintage siren lights. Probably a bunch I am forgetting. Located near Tulsa Oklahoma. PM me if interested in some pics and talk about a package deal. My interests have changed focus. Hit me up!

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Thread locked by staff due to no price / pictures, which are required for classifieds. We are allowing the post to remain in the vintage discussion area to help this member. As he stated, PM him if you are interested.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.