Power arc bar

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Not mine found it on youtube but i really like these bars wonder why i dont see them much.

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
They are most common on custom emergency vehicles such as fire, rescue, & ems trucks. My department has 5 HME Engines with the lighting being all PowerArc.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Very interesting. So we've gone from flashing lights to rotators and oscillators to strobes to flashing LEDs to oscillating LEDs. It actually looks pretty good.

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
I like it. I prefer rotating or oscillating lights over blinking lights.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Its a shame i have not seen any of these lightbars on a police car i think they would look sweet on a PD unit.

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
I have seen the PowerArc lights on fire equipment in Lincoln, IL. Even in bright sunlight, they are visible at a great distance. The equipment in Lincoln has either all PowerArc, or mostly PowerArc and the visibility is impressive.

gfpd26

May 21, 2010
Greenville, IL
Their dashlights are great. I have 2 of them. DL-12's. I came up behind a state cop one night, and after the call, he actually wanted to see it. With the mirrored flash shield, he said it looked like a full size bar. The dashlight is visable in the video above.

Bigassfireman

May 23, 2010
U. S. of A. Ohio
Our newest pump at work has the individual lights that sweep on the rear, and you don't want to be following that truck, especially at night. Check out their site, I always drool at their booth at FDIC. The bars used to be a little bigger, and now they are making dashlights, which is what is on his dash in the video. http://www.powerarclights.com/

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
My paid dept's first out engine has some Powerarc's as the front lower level warning. Bright as can be, even of the day. One is red and one is white. My only complaint is that they make the Centurion lightbar we have look so inadequete. LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.