Powercall Sirens RDX light and siren control head

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Information and photos from: https://www.facebook.com/powercallsirens/
This link has videos of it in the comments:
Text from the post:
"Hi Powercall Fans, For the last year, I have been working on a project called the Powercall "RDX". This 2020 "Fierstien Brand" Emergency siren is a remote "Flush Mount" or "Bracket Mount" 100/200 watt siren, that gives you all the tones of our UDX, an electronic Air Horn, as well as a light bar controller, 4 Auxiliary buttons for 12V operation a PA System and our ever popular USB MP3 Amplifier. I have completed the first prototype that is currently in testing and certification.
The unit when available, will come with the remote head, that will allow you to flush mount in a console or you can use the bracket, to attach it to your dash or other area. The unit will also have a base unit that is concealed or mounted somewhere else, a large wiring bundle and all cable needed for operation.
The cost of this siren has not been determined yet and will be announced in the upcoming weeks. For sure, this will be the new "Flagship" of the Powercall Siren line. This siren, it's design and operation and all of it's specifications were designed by David Fierstien of Powercall Sirens. Stay tuned for more information as testing continues and please share with your peoples!"

1612204810713.png

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I love the Powercall siren tone, BUT I think the faceplate on this looks cheap and tacky

I also think the PA connection & USB port (which looks crooked) don’t belong on the front of the control head

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.