Pre Attack video from 4-28, Little Rock, AR

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas

News story, Myself and my officer are the first two firemen pictured, I'm the one masking up.
UPDATE: Arch Street Closed After Car Hits Home, Sparks Fire

The area of the fire is a "no man's land". It's in the county, but not in any fire district. We got the initial tone out for a vehicle striking a house, car and house on fire, entrapped occupant in the car. We asked for another dept while en route. We had a long run and they beat us by about a minute. The closest plug was in the yard and inaccessible due to the heat. We laid 800 feet into them, but not before they ran out of water deck gunning it.

The video was taken by the first LEO on scene. The engine you hear in the background is the other depts.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
ark_firefighter said:
"No man's land" being the area around Geyer Springs Road ??? We use to run with Arch Street VFD all of the time ...

NorthEast Saline County Fire / Rescue

Engine Company 1

"The Green Machine!"

Nope, Arch street north of Baseline. All the area around Geyer Springs and Geyer Springs cut off is officially Bob's now. Except woodland ridge, that's LRFD's.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.