Premium Vision documentation?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I recently purchased a premium Vision that will be here soon. I was looking through the threads but am looking for the pattern list and programming options. Most of the stuff has at their dead links to other elightbars post, dead pdf file post or some "page not found" from FedSig. I have seen some YouTube videos on programming it but I would really like to have the PDF. I have a couple of basic manuals but none have the actual program chart like what pattern 53 is or pattern 47 Etc.

Any info would be much appreciated.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I recently purchased a premium Vision that will be here soon. I was looking through the threads but am looking for the pattern list and programming options. Most of the stuff has at their dead links to other elightbars post, dead pdf file post or some "page not found" from FedSig. I have seen some YouTube videos on programming it but I would really like to have the PDF. I have a couple of basic manuals but none have the actual program chart like what pattern 53 is or pattern 47 Etc.

Any info would be much appreciated.

@adamogden has a great youtube video here:

And this is the manual with pattern info in page 2-12 (link taken from adam's above video's description section):

Last edited:
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks. I know of the video, just prefer the pdf as I can thumb through it. That link looks like what I am looking for.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks, got what I needed. Just out of curiosity, what Federal Signal siren/switch platform could use a PC interface as a controller?

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
That was the SS2000... I had it at one point running the ss2000 remotely. Worked pretty well on a touchscreen.

Seth

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Had the Vision on my shelf for about a year now. Been thinking of playing with the patterns a bit more but noticed 2 oddities.
1st, a pattern that is supposed to alternate pods between rotate and sweep does not function as the pattern listed.
2nd, my pattern list shows 39 available patterns but when I do the math I come up with 42. (23, 24 and 67 not listed) Is this because of different versions or done on purpose for some reason? I dont want to type it in during programming and screw something up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.