cory y

May 21, 2010
too much sync.. no point to having the ENTIRE truck synced together

but to each their own

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
FDNY 10-75 said:
The fogs look like the axixtech ones. It's too bad that Hugh called it quits.

According to the equipment listed, they are Whelen products. Looks almost like 2 LINZ6 heads in the housing.

joe p

May 21, 2010
Indianapolis, Indiana
DaveCN5 said:
Nope.

Nope. His shop as in the company he works for. The tahoe actually belongs to a member of this board, although I don't think he's around much any more.

Yup its my truck, and I work with Hugh again, as well as a Corporal on the PD, and now have 2 little girls so I dont have much time to get on here. This is the first time I have been on here in months.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
cajunblitz said:

Hugh won't come back as long as a certain other member is allowed on the site. They had a major issue "in real life". As much as I'd like Hugh back, I'm not going to ban the other person over something that I can't fully sort out and didn't happen on the site. Hugh would be a great asset to the site, but he's uncomfortable being here. I think he could interact just fine w/o bumping into the other person, but I'm not in his shoes so I really don't know. As always Hugh, you are welcome back anytime.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
FireEMSPolice said:
I met Hugh once when he used to work at 32PSP in Batavia, OH. He is a really cool guy.

Hugh is a great guy..... helpful and knowledgeable.

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
joe p said:
Yup its my truck, and I work with Hugh again, as well as a Corporal on the PD, and now have 2 little girls so I dont have much time to get on here. This is the first time I have been on here in months.

Welcome back, Joe. Glad to see you on here instead of FB. :p Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys last time you were up here.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
JohnMarcson said:
Hugh won't come back as long as a certain other member is allowed on the site. They had a major issue "in real life". As much as I'd like Hugh back, I'm not going to ban the other person over something that I can't fully sort out and didn't happen on the site. Hugh would be a great asset to the site, but he's uncomfortable being here. I think he could interact just fine w/o bumping into the other person, but I'm not in his shoes so I really don't know. As always Hugh, you are welcome back anytime.

I can understand. There's a certain asinine industry bully that posts here every now and again that I have issues with, but I'm not going to let it run me off of this site. Hopefully Hugh is just too stinking busy playing with and installing all the newest coolest stuff to be able to participate much here anyway....I wish I had his job!

joe p

May 21, 2010
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ya we are both busy these days and I changed my settings so that I get notifications again. Havent been on here enough to know I needed to do that I guess.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.