professional radio cps

Zoe

May 28, 2010
Deerfield MA
emtfirebug said:
any1 know where i can buy professional radio cps i have an old version looking to update

You have to order it through the big /\/\ and you have to pay for the license for the privilege.

You can apply for an acct here:

https://businessonline.motorolasolutions.com

You might be able to find someone who is willing to throw you a copy of it, but it's in violation of the Motorola Terms of Service, so you'd be hard pressed to find someone online in an open forum who will publicly say they'll hook you up.

Definitely don't bother asking over at the BatLabs forums... they basically throw you out.

Your best bet would be to ask around your local departments if anyone in them is willing to do it. (You'll have better luck getting it from a Department member tasked with programming radios than you will with a radio service company.)

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
911 said:
i believe its a violation here also, you can get Elightbars shut down by Motorola for stuff like this..

Only if there is an FS ad for it...There's nothing wrong with explaining to someone that they have to buy it.

If anything, Motorola should pay the board for all the advertisement we do for them...

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
EMT-BLS said:
Only if there is an FS ad for it...There's nothing wrong with explaining to someone that they have to buy it.

If anything, Motorola should pay the board for all the advertisement we do for them...

I'd be interested to see how many people that find out about Motorola CPS/RSS from eLightbars actually go out and spend the $300+ for a copy of the software.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.