PTSD- very unique case

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Interesting...

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
It makes sense that canines sensibilities could be worn down over time in a combat environment same as humans.Also a drain on thier psyche.

I have heard stories of body recovery/search n rescue canines going into depression when not locating a subject.Also heard to remedy it is to have someone hide in rubble and LET the dog find them.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
wkr518 said:
It makes sense that canines sensibilities could be worn down over time in a combat environment same as humans.Also a drain on thier psyche.
I have heard stories of body recovery/search n rescue canines going into depression when not locating a subject.Also heard to remedy it is to have someone hide in rubble and LET the dog find them.

Well yeah, dogs have feelings too ya know... :roll:

My dogs know everything that is going on, sometimes before i know it...

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
We should start a thread for pet owners,photos and bio of their pets.That would be interesting.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
wkr518 said:
We should start a thread for pet owners,photos and bio of their pets.That would be interesting.
lol someone already did.. it has to do with dogs.. (called the dog thread iirc) ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.