Purple 17 dome (large)

RFActive

Jun 15, 2010
Western Wisconsin
 I have a made-up green Federal dome. It's a clear dome that someone coated with green- very unique. If you do a search on *bay for my auction- 291320417087, you will see a photo of it. The man didn't want the green dome and I still have it. I need an amber Fireball II dome if you have one.

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
Thanks Tony.  I've been following this listing and hate to think I'd be spending (gulp!) $200 (or more) for a magenta dome.  

I remember someone posting a LONG time ago that FS still had surplus BR domes, so I may try them just for the heck of it.  

You'll know if I won the bid when you see the green and blue ones for sale here next week (ha, ha!).

Marc

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.