Python 4x

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
I just got a 4x from another memeber on here it does not have the cig plug it is 4 wires black red white and yellow can any one tell me what the yellow and white does i cant get the patterns to change thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I think the yellow wire to positive changes the patterns if it has the flasher inside. if each module has its own flasher the yellow will go to ground to change patterns (try the same with white)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
pull one of the lightheads out. If it is two wire it has a central flasher

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Those are the T4... touch it to ground to change the color

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Cut the insulation back more and insure there isn't another wire. Make sure you have a good power source

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.