Python 600 interior or exterior?

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
can someone tell me if this warning stick is for interior use only or if it can be mounted exterior?

IMG_3957.JPG

Thanks

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
That is a their Python 600 not a Cobra 600. You will have to pop the end cap off and look at the module, their is no way to tell just by looking at the picture. Pop the module out and see if you can see a gasket between the lens and the housing for the light. Might also be a label on it that would indicate which module type it is. Fever might have another way to tell. The Python line was discontinued before we started carrying them so I'm not familiar with how they were made or labeled.

Reactions: #1texan

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
You still need to remove the end cap and pop one of the modules out and look at it. The label has no useful info, I should of specified that their might be a label on the light modules. Looking at the module between the lens and housing you should see a gasket to seal it. If their is no gasket then it's an interior model. The power leads coming out of the back of the light would also be sealed, though they could also be with an interior module.

Nov 1, 2010
Mass.
Sorry to bring back such an old thread, but does anyone happen to have photos or an example of what an external vs. internal module would look like?

Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.