Q sirens?

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
Is anyone interested in getting a Q siren? A department I know is selling several of theirs for ballpark $250-$300. I would like to see them into a home and out of storage. I am planning on picking one up and taking pictures of the others. I will ride over to the department this weekend. Just putting out feelers before I go pick them up.

If you are interested hit me up or call / text me 502-310-9746

Thanks,
Jordan

P.S. I will be testing everything before I buy it

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
Is anyone interested in getting a Q siren? A department I know is selling several of theirs for ballpark $250-$300. I would like to see them into a home and out of storage. I am planning on picking one up and taking pictures of the others. I will ride over to the department this weekend. Just putting out feelers before I go pick them up.

If you are interested hit me up or call / text me 502-310-9746

Thanks,
Jordan

P.S. I will be testing everything before I buy it and they are not the Eq2b. These are original Q1 and Q2

These are not EQ2B’s

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Please make sure to also ask about any brackets that would have been used for sirens mounted in the grille or bumper of an apparatus.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.