Qball's Vintage Equipment - For Sale

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
Welcome to my Antique and Vintage Warning Equipment Sales Thread!
I generally ship USPS flat rate.  I will insure the items at your request and expense.  PayPal is accepted and the preferred method of payment.  I can also accept credit cards through my business at www.lightheadwarning.com.
I have come across a bunch of new old stock (NOS) domes and parts that I would like to sell.  Most of the items are Federal Signal.
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
Post #1 - Federal Signal Twinsonic Domes (New Old Stock) - $200 ea or best offer + shipping

These domes were obviously never put out on the street.  I assume that they were shipped on a lightbar and were swapped before the lightbar was ever installed.  They are a bit dusty, but look great!  They even have the original plastic with them.

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.