Not open for further replies.

Mustang07

May 24, 2010
Chandler, Oklahoma
Bandsplit: 403-470MHz
Model: AAH25RDH9DP7AN
32 Channels
Wide and Narrowband

Radios are in used condition with some signs of wear and some have professional engraving but nothing that affects performance. Last programmed with CPS 6.12.05.

I have 7 of these left that are radio only for $30 shipped each and quantity discounts available. All have been tested for basic RX/TX and power output.
I also have 6 more these radios that have cosmetic or functionality issues. Asking $15 each for those.

Last edited:

Mustang07

May 24, 2010
Chandler, Oklahoma
Photo links added to the original post since the the site is not letting me upload photos directly, and yes I can program.

Mustang07

May 24, 2010
Chandler, Oklahoma
Yes they all have been tested for basic functionality, basic RX/TX and power output. And yes they have a multi pin connector for speaker mics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.