Quad puck

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
An extra 20 bucks doesnt seem too bad when it comes with undermirror housings.
The only downside, like much of the other quad stuff you cant use an external flasher with them on other patterns unless its on mode 3 wire.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
tell us how you really feel?

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
An extra 20 bucks doesnt seem too bad when it comes with undermirror housings.
The only downside, like much of the other quad stuff you cant use an external flasher with them on other patterns unless its on mode 3 wire.
I'm sure sure I get what you are saying. I have mode 1 set to Red steady burn with a Whelen Flasher with no issues.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Given the design and pricing being so similar to SOS, I honestly assumed it was a rebranded SOS product.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Outside of that, it's a complete mystery. Why spend the time making a product, overpricing it, and then immediately blowing it out and killing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fp13-2

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
All that waiting to end up with a simple surface light that has a different housing that is suitable to go under a mirror...
OK well played feniex , we could have done that ourself .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.