Question about Federal Fireballs

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Flashball FBF Version 1.

Its used but still in pretty good shape overall. I did a quick cleanup, and plastix treatment which pulled alot of grime and soot from it. Its missing it cigar lighter adapter, but an easy remedy.

Tested and it blinks away in all its glory. No stamping or identification on the dome. I went to borrow it for these pictures and it was given to me instead.... still kinda surprised by that.

20140123_212047.jpg

20140123_212110.jpg

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Stampeed Valkyrie said:
Flashball FBF Version 1.

Its used but still in pretty good shape overall. I did a quick cleanup, and plastix treatment which pulled alot of grime and soot from it. Its missing it cigar lighter adapter, but an easy remedy.

Tested and it blinks away in all its glory. No stamping or identification on the dome. I went to borrow it for these pictures and it was given to me instead.... still kinda surprised by that.

That shade of blue is quite dark and correct for the older Fireball/Flashball beacons.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Lt.214 said:
It doesn't get much better than a FREE Flash Ball!

Great light.

Chris

I agree, and the best food is free food too! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.