Question regarding Inner-Edge I10UF8

RideRed1990

May 23, 2010
Wadsworth OH
I recently purchased a Inner-Edge that has the 8, 3 led and halogen take downs (photo attached) I am wondering if i am able to replace the halogen take downs with LED TIR2 ones or is it not possible? Also i am going to open it up to see if i can replace the LEDs themselves as i need different colors.

Attachments

• Inner-Edge.PNG
    Inner-Edge.PNG
    219.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I have replaced the td's with LR-11's before. You'll have to do some modification but can be done.

Wilson here on the board maybe able to help you with led board color changes. Had him do many for me and turned out great. He also stands behind his work.

Good luck!
Seth

RideRed1990

May 23, 2010
Wadsworth OH
I have replaced the td's with LR-11's before. You'll have to do some modification but can be done.

Wilson here on the board maybe able to help you with led board color changes. Had him do many for me and turned out great. He also stands behind his work.

Good luck!
Seth

Appreciate the information, i am however not going to be using the LR-11's i was actually looking to use the TIR3's that are used in lightly newer models (photo attached) And i was going to look into Wilson for that for sure, i hear many good things about him, i will correct my post to the correct information. Thanks again!

Attachments

• I10UF8-MULTICOLOR.jpg
    I10UF8-MULTICOLOR.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.