Questions concerning Lights on Mirrors - 08 Chevy

plainsff1976

Jul 5, 2010
western Kansas
I have been asked to help put some LEDs on the mirrors of a 2008 Chevy pickup. They are the black power mirrors on a 1/2 ton. Specifically, any thing that I need to be aware of or any helpful hints?

Thanks

Tim

misparkz

Oct 11, 2010
I just put Sound Off Intersectors on my 08 GMC mirrors. Mine only had power adjustment not the power fold. The Intersectors go under the mirrors, on the mirror "stem or arm" so I never had to tear apart the housing behind the mirror glass itself. Biggest problem I had was I couldn't get the interior door handles off so I had to fish the wires w/ the panel still attached but loose and in the way. If you can figure out what tricks or tool you need to get the handles off before you start you'll have a lot more fun than I did.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.