Radar system

YesanotherLEOhere

Registered Member
Can anyone suggest a source to purchase a complete radar system front window and back? Whether it be from eBay or a reseller online that carries radar systems that may be dated yet still function and able to use right away?

I do not want to put big money into a system right now but perhaps in the next year or so. I need something I can use now that works, complete and reliable.

Any help will be much appreciate.

crash421a

Registered Member
The best advice I can give to find something cheaper is looking at publicservice.com or govdeals.com auction sites. Ebay is usually too expensive unless you find an unlikely deal there. Also a guy I have used before is PB electronics. He sells full systems used with a warranty.

irishff

I have a golden eagle II system, complete....... feel free to pm me.

OP
OP
YesanotherLEOhere

YesanotherLEOhere

Registered Member
The best advice I can give to find something cheaper is looking at publicservice.com or govdeals.com auction sites. Ebay is usually too expensive unless you find an unlikely deal there. Also a guy I have used before is PB electronics. He sells full systems used with a warranty.
i appreciate you replying. I bit the bullet on a system on eBay. I hope I made the right move but I been watching here and there for a couple of weeks.

i purchased the same system a LEO buddy of mine has. He likes his a lot and it was important to have a antenna in front and back. Also for the system to be complete and ready to use. I see a lot of parts, pieces and almost a complete system. Yet it may lack cables, remote, a antenna etc.

I have a golden eagle II system, complete....... feel free to pm me.
If I had known before last night we would have for sure had a talk about your system.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
crashmaniac
Top Bottom