RAM 2500 Firefighter POV

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Another simple Firefighter POV install.

Front:

2 - Blue Feniex Cobra T3's (Grille)

2- White Feniex Cobra T3's (Grille)

2- Blue/White Feniex Cannons (Fog Lights)

Customer kept existing dash light for now, which was not on in the videos.

Rear:

2 - Blue/White Cannons (Reverse Lights)

2 - Blue/White Cannons (Cargo Lights)

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice basic install. The only thing I do wish is that he went with a pair of blue T6's instead of blue/clear T3's to maintain the same price range but with a slightly larger footprint (although I really wish that he said "F@#K Low-Pro" and replaced the grill lights & cannons with some new 7x3 widelux  B) )

Reactions: CEVS and Chris W

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I was thinking of doing the same, the new wide lux's!! When are they coming out!!!!

Lighting is nice and basic.  It really depends especially in Jersey, how far your response is, and how much light is really worth it. MOSTLY in Jersey you only respond to the station and if you are in an area where departments are close, a lot of light is not needed all the time just enough to maybe get a response out of motorists. Should work well. What kind of dash light did this customer have?

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
I was thinking of doing the same, the new wide lux's!! When are they coming out!!!!

Lighting is nice and basic.  It really depends especially in Jersey, how far your response is, and how much light is really worth it. MOSTLY in Jersey you only respond to the station and if you are in an area where departments are close, a lot of light is not needed all the time just enough to maybe get a response out of motorists. Should work well. What kind of dash light did this customer have?

The Wide Lux should be out this month.

The dash light is a mini phantom look alike, not positive of the exact brand. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.