RAM Tough-Box Consoles

ATF1224

May 24, 2010
NC
Anyone have any experience with these?

Looking at one for a new install on an F-150 and have been happy with most other RAM products, but haven't seen any reviews or anything for these. I like the built-in telepole bases which is my interest in these over Jotto/Troy.

Thanks!

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
I did an install in a F-150 for our Commercial Vehicles enforcement department and we put a Ram Console. Very easy to install, good product, easy to clean when you drop some coffee on it ;) Also I really love the look the Ram Consoles have. Unfortunately, too much LE departement requires only Havis products here so .... When I can, I always put Ram consoles in the customer proposal.

fullofdays

Apr 7, 2017
Charlotte NC
just ordered one for my 16 SSV Tahoe. good quality and the faceplates were milled with the writing upside down. they only fit one way in my angled console using tongue and groove. not a big deal overall. i'll post some pics once i find an upfitter in the NC/SC area to get my lights and console wired up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.