Wanted Ranger Lectric Lite Bar LL 300

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Red unit up top-decent shape. Rebuilt strobe power supply on driver's side. PM me w/ an offer!

Attachments

• 100_4741.JPG
    100_4741.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 26

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Domes are all but IMPOSSIBLE to find due to the inferiority of the plastic. There's a gentleman (in Ohio, I think) who has an all-blue bar and I tried to swap one red for one blue so we each had a red/blue bar but he wasn't interested.

Yes, shipping on this old equipment is always an issue...

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Well the shipping costs will be yours over and above the cost of the bar, regardless. I can't absorb those costs into the cost of the unit, itself, sorry. As far as the price on the bar, I am accepting offers.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I do, but a recent move from one of our warehouses came-up empty. I would have to look in one of our other storage facilities to find it. It's still wherever, I just don't know where that is. Retirement in February so eventually, it will pop-up!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.