Ray-Line Searchlight, Federal Model 14, Mini Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheNerd

Apr 1, 2014
Vermont
Hey guys, I'm cleaning things out and found some items I'm looking to get rid of! 

-Items will be sold as is, all sales are final, and no returns.

-Payment accepted through PayPal, items shipped via USPS unless buyer requests otherwise.

-Prices are not firm, so try me!

-More pictures/videos are available on request.

Now, lets get to it!

Ray-Line Searchlight - $125 Shipped

This is a combination spot/flood light that I've been told came off the roof of an ambulance. It is in perfect working condition. 

It has a controller that adjusts motor speed, moves the light up/down and left/right, and switches between Spot/Off/Flood.

The chrome is in very good shape and has been polished, there are only light scratches. Around the bottom of the light where the base enters the housing, there is some residue as seen in the photos.

The base is in decent shape, the cork is mostly worn off the bottom.

There is some discoloration at the top of the glass, the pictures make it look worse than it is. Overall it's a great looking light.

I have no idea what it's worth, so make me an offer I can't refuse!

IMG_6182.JPG

IMG_6179.JPG

IMG_6168.JPG

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6180.JPG

IMG_6181.JPG

IMG_6183.JPG

IMG_6184.JPG

IMG_6169.JPG

Federal Sign & Signal Model 14 Beacon - Red/White -  $75 plus shipping

Model 14 Beacon I found in my grandfather's garage, Red/White.

Chrome base is in great shape, sides of dome have few scratches, but the top has pretty deep gouges as seen in photos. 

IMG_6174.JPG

IMG_6175.JPG

IMG_6176.JPG

Unbranded Mini Mechanical Siren - $50 plus shipping

I don't know much about it. Works great!

IMG_6177.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
What's the price on the SVP mini strobe light?

dale cohen

May 25, 2010
cleveland ohio
I am interested in the model 14

can you email me at

dcaptain@aol.com

thanks

can you email me at

dcaptain@aol.com

thanks

can you email me at

dcaptain@aol.com

thanks

can you email me at

dcaptain@aol.com

thanks

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
Hi, I'm interested in the Ray Line spot/search light, -- if you still have it.

Generally a very good, strong light... sometimes had problems with controller because of water rundown from light, but I never had any problems. We used them on our heavy rescue ambulances, our ALS sup cars, and 2 or 3 of the marine units - all mounted on top/in the middle of, Whelen Edges. One of the marine units lost their light, ripped off the bar in a squall, but was fully operational; just had to hold it in place for the balance of the assignment (.... & then they 'sort of' -"fixed" it).

Would love it for Forest Service work.

Are you willing to consider an offer re the price...if you still have it -??

Dan

stewertrd181@yahoo.com

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
Geez, --- man, I never got an email from you!!! I'd have jumped on that in a heartbeat.

Well, if the deal falls through (which of course, wouldn't be my luck), lemme know.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.