Red and Blue Spectacular

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I figured we should do something special now that we have our own section so I will start by doing some of our lightning deals.

I will have something from several manufacturers. Each item will be limited to a certain number of each item. First people to pay will get the deal and that is it.

I will start of with Feniex Cobra T6.

http://feverinc.net/feniex-cobra-t6.html

25% off our website. We will only sell 10 Red and 10 Blue at this price.

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have to create an invoice for each person wanting it. Ensure that you have an account on our website and let us know here (or PM like most seem to be doing). Once we have the invoice created you will be able to login to our website and pay for the invoice.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Not quite sure.. Might be ending this soon as it's taking a little longer than anticipated to move the products on here.

NEB

Oct 8, 2015
NE
How many of the cannons do you have left? Can you IM me what a total would be for 2 red white and 2 blue white please? Just can't tell if the price is adjusted on the main website or not.

THanks

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
How many of the cannons do you have left? Can you IM me what a total would be for 2 red white and 2 blue white please? Just can't tell if the price is adjusted on the main website or not.

THanks
They are normally $69 on our website.

We currently have one pair of red/white left and two pair of blue/white left.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We will do 20% off four Cobra Interior Bars in Red/Blue. Any configuration/vehicle type. First come first serve

Reactions: JohnMarcson

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
All is sold as of now. I'll try to post another deal later today. The only thing we have left is a red and blue explorer interior bar.

Reactions: hfdemt4095

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No.. they sold out quickly at that price.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have some Whelen Vertex brand new in the bag. (4 Red, 1 blue, 1 white) for $50 each. Additionally if you buy at least 2 we will give you 15% off other products on our website and free shipping. These shouldn't last long should they?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.