Wanted Red dome for a vintage 5000 Commander light

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
    If anyone has a nice red dome for a vintage 5000 series Commander light that they would be willing to sell please PM me. Thanks and Happy New year to all.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
        No extra parts, I do have a complete base that had a damaged dome and would like to put a red dome on it for display.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
  jchristian 

Thats not for a Whelen 5000 but it is kinda similar. I wish it was what I was looking for. Thanks anyway

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Thanks dmathieu, thats a good idea. I just sent thebronze a PM. Phil I will let you know as soon as I know. Do you have a pic of your red dome that you could send me?

thebronze

Jul 18, 2011
Connecticut
Unity make a dome real close to the whelen 88/5000 dome. The only thing is the color is a little darker. If interested I can get you the part number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.