Red ILB Feniex or Whelen

Status
Not open for further replies.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
 I am in the process of starting a new install on a truck. Trying to decide between a Interior bar and 2 of the Cobra 2X. I missed the chance to purchase a red inner edge on Facebook for 250.00 so I am checking to see if anyone has a similar deal. Looking to spend no more than 250.00 shipped.

Feniex or Whelen only please.

Thanks, Nate

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Wasn't able to find them except a new one for 900.00

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
 Vehicle is a 2011 Silverado crew cab but I am willing to do some fab if needed in the brackets are for another vehicle. I personally don't like the passenger only bar. Maybe I am OCD?

Thanks

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Retired1 has for sale a Whelen Inner Edge and the brackets he used to mount it in his 2011 Silverado. His thread is here:
Thanks for the info. I actually need all red or red white. May need to check with wilson on conversion pricing.

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
If you do choose to go the converting route I highly recommend it! I just had him convert my red blue bar to all red. Looks and works like factory! Wicked awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.