Red PAR36 bulbs.. what are they worth??

localhero800

May 22, 2010
Southeast Missouri
I am in the process of getting 6-8 Red Par-36 sealed beam buls out of a XL Bar.... what are these worth?? i dont need them but they will get "aquired" by someone if i didint want them.. so i told chief i wanted them..

i will sell them, but dont know what to ask.. some are westinghouse, some are GE..

thanks db

tnems7

May 21, 2010
USA Nashville Tennessee
I bought some 4416R in 2008, but can't recall what I paid. I have seen them listed for $15 to $24 new old stock, so used bulbs would probably be less than half that, since you may not know the run time on each bulb.

MIKET2

May 24, 2010
Houston Tx.
They usually run $12.00 to $15.00 used a piece. Are there bulbs that are a lighter red color? If so those are more rare and usually GE's.

However westinghouse bulbs are more rare aswell. If new $20.00 to $25.00.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
I bought (4) one time for $8 a pop.

Shipped.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.