Red Twinsonic CTS Domes

Rhinojoe

May 26, 2010
Exempt
I'm looking for a set of Red domes for a CTS Twinsonic.

Do you know if the guys was successful in his start-up to making NOS Domes?

Thanks

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Ryan wasn't making NEW domes he was just creating them out of regular domes.  He was successful but is no longer producing them due to he is no longer working with the shop he contracted with.

You will just have to keep looking for a set.

NOS= New Old Stock, means its old stuff new in the box that sat on shelf and never sold. you cant make NOS stuff lol

Reactions: empire5150

Rhinojoe

May 26, 2010
Exempt
Yea, It was late and the 'ol Brain just doesn't work as sharp as in the past.  

Maybe some interaction with an estrogen laden biolological specimen might help :D

I'm working on restoring a 1978  Chevy K2500 California Brsh Truck and it only has a negeclted  CTS on it.

A Chevy K2500 is a modified K20 SBC 400 4x4 with auto trans and a manual transfer case. 

It has single cab with beefed up suspension and a 1 ton dual rear axle, 1" Booster Reel 300 gal tank and service bed and manual initiated PTO with a 100psi pump that can also suction/draft up to a 2.5" intake with two additional 1.5" outputs.

I hope to used some 1970 era lighting, such as the Do Ray P-97 and Grote Par 46s.

I'm still undecided on the make/model of the era siren amp.

If anyone has an idea on where I can get the pump sevice or has a replacement please drop a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.