For Sale Red Whelen Mini-Justice for Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
RescueWV submitted a new listing:

Red Whelen Mini-Justice for Parts - Damaged, All red, working modules

I got a little overzealous testing out the Ford EcoBoost in my new Ford Edge, and lost my Mini Justice. I circled back for it, and at this point it’s mostly just salvageable for parts.

I’d prefer to sell the whole thing as a unit, but am willing to entertain offers for pairs of modules. Video below demonstrates that the modules do in fact power up.

I’ll be out of town Wednesday June 19th through June 24th. If we come to an agreement on a purchase, please...

Read more about this listing...

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hey hey, not seeing a price on this? You mention it's just salvageable - besides the dome, what else is broken?

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
@froom

If i remember right, 2 of the corner modules were loose, 2 rear modules had the reflector lens missing and the little connector for the power/ground wire was broken off the board (bar still worked though just needed to be held onto the board.

I also think there was a few other minor things if I remember right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.