For Sale REDUCED! Whelen LFL Liberty lightbars 18 head Red/Blue with amber rear flashers $200.00ea (12 bars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
Hello everyone,

I have to say, I like the new change to the forum, I have been here as a guest before and I definitely like the software change.

I have 12 Whelen LFL Liberty lightbars for sale, they are all red/blue bars with 2 amber LED heads and lenses in the rear of the bar, they have halogen takedown and alley lights as well (clear).

All are tested and working and have all of the options (cruise function, individual pair selection, flash pattern change, arrowstick function, etc.)

These are the low current draw models, the wiring harnesses are 10-12ft long on all of them, lenses/dividers are in good shape, they are just a little bit dusty as shown in pics, but I have cleaned up a few of them and they look pretty sharp.

Model # is SX8BBRR
Manuf: 01/2007
Length: 48.5"
First digits of the serial number are 534
Whelen Part # is 01-0684458-03

They have 2 wiring harnesses with them, one is main power (pos and neg) and the other is lighthead/pattern selection.

They include all mounting feet and brackets for 2005+ crown victorias.

NO PAYPAL, Please inbox me if you are interested, shipping is flat rate $45.00 per bar to any address in the lower 48. I have to go get custom boxes for these, so please allow 24 hours after the order for it to ship. I want to package these things correctly so that they do not get damaged by the shipper. I only ship FEDEX ground.

Attachments

• IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 423

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
I would be willing to convert these if anyone is interested. I can do RED/RED, BLUE/BLUE or the way they are (Red/Blue).

I also have some whelen Inner Edge full bars in Red/Blue and a couple of 4 head whelen dominators in Red/Blue that I will be posting later this evening.

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
I accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover for Credit/Debit Cards, USPS money orders only and Business/Cashiers checks. No personal Checks and No Paypal. Inbox me with any interest, im not in a real big hurry to get rid of these, just making some room.

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
Price reduced to $200 each plus shipping, need to move these, if anyone has an interest. If anyone is interested in the entire pallet, I can get a great rate to most of the lower 48 on freight shipping (approx. 250-325 to ship the entire pallet)

nurseman

Sep 11, 2011
afton ny
I accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover for Credit/Debit Cards, USPS money orders only and Business/Cashiers checks. No personal Checks and No Paypal. Inbox me with any interest, im not in a real big hurry to get rid of these, just making some room.
pm sent

nurseman

Sep 11, 2011
afton ny
please respond to my PM I would like one in red asap let me know how to contact you for payment

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
Im sorry guys, I was never notified that I had new PM's or responses to the message board. Im going to be replying to PM's now. Im not sure whats going on, I used to get notified by email...

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
I Have answered all PM's that I have in my inbox, so If I didn't reply to you, I didn't get a PM from you.

I only have 4 bars left!

I can do all blue or all red or red/blue. These are the only configurations that I can do.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Has anyone else dealt with the OP and received product yet. I ordered a large quantity of items from him two weeks ago and have yet to receive it.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hey, no PM. We need to know what's going on.

azpse

Jan 9, 2016
Apache Junction
[redacted]

I only had 3 orders that we took from this website, and 2 of them have been delivered, the only one left is yours, and it is coming by freight since you ordered the 2 bars, the older Orions and the Whelen Sirens, and we agreed upon fright shipment via SAIA trucking corp.

Feel free to call the office, and I will give you all of the info that you need for the shipment. Office is open from 10am to 4pm AZ time, which I believe is 1 hour behind you.

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I have responded via PM. As i said I did not and do not want to make accusations but I have sent messages, posted here, and called you without response until now. It is also a huge coincidence that after you ran my credit card, which the first time it has been used in months, all of a sudden these weird charges pop up. As I said in my PM just explain where my items are and I will gladly apologize and do everything I can to make it right. If it was in the "Branson Depot" which we don't have, on Friday it should have been to me well before now. So help me out.

Reactions: fireman616wfd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.