Wanted Refurbishing a FedSig Jetsonic full size....Need Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Some should be clarified. Is it a strobe or rotator? I have a pair of amber domes if ya need. The domes for these have a slot to slide in color filters. If it is a strobe model, filters can attach to the strobe heads. The color, quantity and type needed would be helpful.

The dividers for the domes are called bulkheads. On the minijets they do use a strap on each side, one for function and one decoration. Not sure of the technical name.

I dont have feet for these but I do have the plastic contoured plates for flat surface mounting on a headache rack if needed.

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
Actually, its a full sized hybrid. Rotators on the ends and center and strobe inboard alternating flashers front and back. Would never think that a piece that functions as a "strap" or "clamp" even would be called a bulkhead considering its definition. Learn something new everyday I guess. Post pics of what you have I guess....and it does say jetstrobe on the bottom if that helps

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
If it is a Jetsonic, it had the speaker section in the center, if it is a Jetstream, it was an all light. I have several domes, and red and blue filters. Now, if it used the 2 wire strobes with the "J" series strobe supply, with the strobe bulbs that went into the regular reflector assembly for halogen bulbs, then you can use any filter, if it used the actual "Jetstrobe" lightheads, then you need the special optic filter. There was a series that used the 360 degree strobe heads in the ends of the bar.

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
If it is a Jetsonic, it had the speaker section in the center, if it is a Jetstream, it was an all light. I have several domes, and red and blue filters. Now, if it used the 2 wire strobes with the "J" series strobe supply, with the strobe bulbs that went into the regular reflector assembly for halogen bulbs, then you can use any filter, if it used the actual "Jetstrobe" lightheads, then you need the special optic filter. There was a series that used the 360 degree strobe heads in the ends of the bar.
I believe thats the model I have because there are strobes where alley lights would normally be

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Instead of speculating, it would probably be better if you just posted pictures of what it is you have. I have several Jet parts, but it's difficult to know what you need when you're just guessing what it is you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.