Refurbs available from STAR

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hello all! I recently had an awesome experience with a Dan Vukosic from Star. I contacted them to see if I could get another half of an ILB. I couldn't, but I did score a pair of synced ULB9E, which I love, for 200 (4 units, prewired synced, mounting brackets, etc.), for 200 shipped! Quite a deal when MSRP for ONE set is like 209. Anyways, when I called to process the order, he mentioned they are sitting on a bunch of refurbs they want to sell. I did encourage him to visit here too. Here is the awesome guy that I ordered from:

Dan Vukosic
Customer Service
Star Headlight & Lantern Co., Inc.
CustomerService@star1889.com
585-226-9787 Fax: 585-226-6935

I have attached the PDF I was sent of all the refurbs they currently have. The two GR152-RW are sold :)

Oh also, he explained that a lot of these have a Galls part number, as they MFG for Galls. Here's his explanation:

The Galls DL269 is our FLKULB9.
The Galls DL451 would be our FLKULB9E (if existed)
The Galls GR152 is our RLKULB9E-1
The Galls GR308 is our RLKULB9-1

Attachments

• refurbished 2-18-21.pdf
    58.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: ccsd834 and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.