(Reproduction) Reflect-a-Beam mirror video...

patrol530

May 23, 2010
Central Florida
Here's the mirror assembly I recently purchased from DMathieu. Got a Responder in your collection? It's not complete without one of these. DMathieu went to great lengths to resurrect this extinct item to exacting standards, and I appreciate his efforts.

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c66_patrol530_th_respondermirror001.jpg

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
Very nice.

It' great to see all these hard to find items being reproduced by eLb members.

lets see, so Far:

Dan: Whelen responder mirrors

Dale: Beacon Ray gasket sets

Ryan: Custom domes, Twinsonic screw kits, green 4416bulbs, etc.

Eric: Fed Sig mounting feet plastic buttons

Bob V (me): Beacon Ray screws, Aerodynic & Code 3 drive belts.

John Dorgan: Beacon Ray tall & std. bases, early small domes.

Next thing you know, Motorolamaniac will be making Unity Spitfire domes !!! :lol:

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I just received my order of three units and am absolutely thrilled. They truly are prefect. I have a crude one to compare them to and they are spot on. Great job! Now I need to find a green responder to fill out my collection.

Thanks again,

Rich

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
This was supposed to be a PM. Whoops.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.