RESOLVED Anyone know John Walding (FL05 on here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Did a transaction with this guy months ago here on the board that went fine. Good enough I wanted to buy another unit from him for our crew car. What a mistake.

I'm having a hell of a time communicating with this guy over a purchase I made back on October 5 for a CenCom Gold with TA (complete), and a Cencom control head bracket.

Ended up receiving a box after a huge lapse in communication a couple of weeks ago with a non-TA CenCom Gold and no control head bracket.

Another week goes by, no reply about the issue. Then I get a reply about him being on vacation, he'll fix it, send the old ARM back (which I did, PRIORITY MAIL so it wouldn't hold up this transaction, and he's indicated he received it). So NOW I'm sitting here with NOTHING.

Another week, no reply. So I start the e-mail and text message campaign.

Monday I get a text message with a story about 700,000 people out of power, having to saw up trees to get utility crews in, etc. and that because I'm bitching, he'll get it going that day.

Still no reply to my inquires, e-mails, etc.

Personally, business is business with me and his problems with work and vacation and all that are not mine. I have our own emergency services unit here that has a car sitting there that can't go code three because I can't get WHAT I PAID FOR.

Apparently he hasn't been on the site since October 19.

Anyone know this guy that can reach out and ask him WHAT THE F___ for me?

Call me whatever you want, John, but your communications suck just like your excuses. You claim you run a business doing this, but I don't see how. SEND ME MY STUFF.

Last edited:

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
And guess who logged on here at 11:27AM today. And I can't get a phone call, text message or e-mail back from this guy.

I just sent him an additional email laying this out for him and telling him if he doesn't perform by Friday, I'm reaching out to his local agencies for help. I also gave him the option to refund $115 for the $215 transaction for the parts he's failed to deliver on. I'll report back here on Friday as to what is going on with this.

Makes me sick to my stomach having to do this, it really, really does. But people should not offer something they cannot deliver on in a reasonable time frame, and this is approaching 30 days.

Last edited:

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I arrived home just now to find the equipment here waiting for me. Oh what a little communication would've saved.

Mods - please delete this thread. This is an issue of a major lack of communication on the sellers part and nothing more, I'm not interested in causing this guy any more ill will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.