RESOLVED: Loden181 contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Have you contacted the seller to see if they were shipped separately? Seller was online yesterday and has not had any prior bad deals.

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
Well they were shipped , you will have them tomorrow, but hey thanks for contacting me before posting negative feedback , hope you have a real good day . And yes they were shipped separate

Reactions: Tony P

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
Also here is the tracking number in case anybody on the site would like to track the package since you decided to post up all of this 9505500021518070000383
It was sent via the United States postal service from castle rock colorado

Reactions: Tony P

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
Well since you have to post everything about this transaction in the public , I will also . If I did not communicate as you feel I should have that’s on you , if you feel that it’s ok to post a negative feedback before asking any type of questions that’s also on you . What’s on me is this;
I gave you an Amazing deal and pretty much free shipping , I could have thrown everything in a box let it get bounced and broken and not have given a Care in the world , but I did care enough to ship in 2 shipments to make sure they arrived in good order.
Next I do not live on the internet nor do I live on this site , once the packages were shipped I really did not think that I had to report to you or anybody else what I shipped and when . I shipped your packages as fast as I could and thought that you would be happy to have the lights at a good price and good condition, that’s my bad .
As far as messaging me in my inbox , don’t worry about it now , you can do it here as I want to clear my name and anybody who reads this to understand what it’s like dealing with you .
D

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Since this was posted in the dispute resolution area, the title has been changed. It is not a feedback area and meant to get buyers and sellers talking as a backup should PM's fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.