RESOLVED-Transaction with UnfortunateSon

EVP4207

Oct 20, 2017
Ohio
Made a deal on a light bar for partial cash partial trade. He was in daily contact throughout the process until I provided a tracking number for the light bar I sent (which he received on the 13th of this month). He did PayPal me the cash, however never provided a tracking number on the lights he was to send. I have attempted to contact him through E-mail, Text, and on elightbars to no avail. He has been online since I sent him messages on here, so obviously he is just ignoring me. I have documentation of our agreement, and I have fulfilled my end of the deal without hesitation.

I wanted to post this on here first, so he has a heads up that my next course of action is to contact the Police and file a report, then pursue theft charges.

EVP4207

Oct 20, 2017
Ohio
Ok, I feel it necessary to give credit where credit is due. UnfortunateSon has made contact with me, explained that he entrusted someone else to drop off the packages (Which I myself am guilty of), and they failed to do so. Furthermore, he explained the lack of contact was due to a phone issue. He has emphatically apologized, and I feel he is being truthful. If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to message me, but in lieu of everything I have found him to be a Stand-up Guy, and would do business with again... Thank you..

Reactions: Pete L. and tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.