Support Resolved- What is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
I received this email today from ELB (See below WANTED....) The problem is that this is bogus and from a number of years ago if ever. When I go to "view the thread," I get this..nypd-sp-signal-stat-mk7-sirens.82513..
Bd4301 posted a new message to a forum you are watching at eLightbars. This thread is dead and closed, why am I getting an email about a new posting that apparently did not happen today... thanks!!
Wanted - NYPD SP/Signal Stat Mk7 Sirens
Are any of these for sale still?
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the forum "Wanted: Vintage/Collectible" at eLightbars with email notification of new threads or messages. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this forum or disable all emails.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Site functioning as intended. A new member posted the quote you received in the email. Since it was hijacking another member's wanted ad, on a long dormant thread it was removed and the thread was locked. You subscribed to the thread, so you were notified.

No issues here.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
There was a post made by a registered user here, but the moderation team deleted it and closed the thread due to the age of the original post. The user that replied to the thread today likely didn't realize the age of the thread.

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
FWIW, I went back and locked all classified posts older than 8 months in hopes of avoiding that happening in the future.

Reactions: southpaw
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.