Retired1's General Store and Mercantile Establishment

Michael Lane

Jan 25, 2016
White Pigeon
Mike,

There must be something wrong with the delivery of some of my PMs. My conversations list shows I sent one to Skip, about the radios, and it appears that you received it. It shows I sent one to you saying make me a reasonable offer on the mini Excalibur LEDX. It does not seem like that made it to you?

I have only the one Sho-Me flasher left.

Please send me a PM.

Terry

Yes Sir I'll take it... Also need your help. I am not a Whelen guy, and I just got on a trade, a dam near New Whelen "Dual" L31 Series Super Led Beacon.. Set up for
perm mount... See Pic's.... Can you advise me on a asking price?????? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 0

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Looking at the prices for a new dual tier L31, and knowing what two Rotabeams were recently advertised here for, I would suggest starting in the $175 area.

Michael Lane

Jan 25, 2016
White Pigeon
Looking at the prices for a new dual tier L31, and knowing what two Rotabeams were recently advertised here for, I would suggest starting in the $175 area.

Thank you Sir.... Still trying to come up with a offer on the Mini Excalibur??? I am
not to good at this at all.... I remember when I sold that to you, you stated that
my price was much to low, than you sent me a Whelen dash led to make up the
differance....... I know I do not have $375, but I believe it is worth it...... Thanks

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Can we talk about this in a PM? If so, please send me a PM and I will reply.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Yes, Mike

Please send me a PM (Private Message) about this. Click in my profile and then click on start a conversation.

I have tried to PM you and you say that you got one that I sent to another forum member, not the one I sent to you. With you sending me a PM, I will be able to reply and have a dialogue with you.

Last edited:

Michael Lane

Jan 25, 2016
White Pigeon
Yes, Mike

Please send me a PM (Private Message) about this. Click in my profile and then click on start a conversation.

I have tried to PM you and you say that you got one that I sent to another forum member, not the one I sent to you. With you sending me a PM, I will be able to reply and have a dialogue with you.

Good afternoon; I did not forget about you at all... My wife just found out that she
needs 3 emer. surgerys on her back.. Took us by total surprize... I will get back
to you on a PM on the Mini Excal.

ziele

Nov 3, 2015
poland
Hi, me again.
I need know 12 whelen chrome flange with seals 900 series. The halogen one. 9EFLANGE. Do You have some? I have seen that You are selling 14 examples but I don't know if it's the halogen one.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Hi, me again.
I need know 12 whelen chrome flange with seals 900 series. The halogen one. 9EFLANGE. Do You have some? I have seen that You are selling 14 examples but I don't know if it's the halogen one.

I don't know how to tell the difference.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Hi, me again.

They are for all modern series of the 900. Halogen, strobe and led. You have to cut holes though to mount the strobe and halo versions. The LEDs don't require a flange as they can be directly surface mounted.

Reactions: Retired1

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
FIRECRACKER of a SALE" has ended. Thank you for looking at my items.

Last edited:

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
I am now accepting PayPal again, in addition to USPS money orders. My intense dislike for PP has moderated and I know that many folks prefer to use it.

Michael Lane

Jan 25, 2016
White Pigeon
Good morning Young Man: Mike here from (Custom Warning Lights)... Like I
stated in my first letter that I will need some Whelen stuff... Need 6 (400)
Amber (Clear outer lens) and mounting if there is any? Building a Responder.
Next is another Responder, Need 4 500 short leds to do a "V"on the sides,
and 4 500 for the front and rear.... Need mounting clips or something......
Will need 2 small led flashers.. When you get a min. Reply back with what
I mitt need????? Led's, Flashers, mounting stuff, ect.
Thanks again
Mike

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
New items added today. All items shown in my storefront are available as of 4:11 PM CST, 12/30/2016.

Thank you for looking at my listings.

Last edited:

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Amber Freedom corners added today. My listing has been updated at 11:24 AM. 01/01/2017.

Thank you for looking at my listings.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
SALE PENDING - FEB 6

SALE
Everything to be sold for one low price

See my opening post

o_Oo_O:eek:o_Oo_O

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.