Ride along with Detroit Fire Dept Info

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
#24. Do you currently have a valid Concealed Carry License to protect yourself during a ride-along?

(Sorry, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. :eek: )

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
#25 can you help pay for gas

Seriously... as cash strapped as the city is I'm surprised they are doing this.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
#26: would your department be interested in leaving your apparatus here?

#27: are you available on October 30th of any year?

#22 should have included the options of

Pony Express

Courier

Ham radio Traffic

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Jarred J. said:
#27: are you available on October 30th of any year?

OF COURSE! That's the best night to work, I mean who doesn't want to run 20-30 fully involved calls in 12 hours?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
FEVER said:
... Seriously... as cash strapped as the city is I'm surprised they are doing this.

All part of their plan. They give you a pair of blue Tyvek coveralls for your "uniform". You hang up your street clothes in a locker they assign to you. The lockers have a secret back door and they take your watch, wallet, pocket change, buttons, etc. If you complain, they point you to the fine print of the disclaimer you signed.

Don't ask me how I know about this. :eek:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
JazzDad said:
All part of their plan. They give you a pair of blue Tyvek coveralls for your "uniform". You hang up your street clothes in a locker they assign to you. The lockers have a secret back door and they take your watch, wallet, pocket change, buttons, etc. If you complain, they point you to the fine print of the disclaimer you signed.

Don't ask me how I know about this. :eek:

You know this because you caused Detroit to go bankrupt with your newest firefighting tool created at JDI... while it is state of the art... the 4 trillion dollar price tag per vehicle caused them to go bankrupt

JDI firefighting.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
FEVER said:
You know this because you caused Detroit to go bankrupt with your newest firefighting tool created at JDI... while it is state of the art... the 4 trillion dollar price tag per vehicle caused them to go bankrupt

Then their check bounced. :sadcry:

But we've gone a little off topic, whatever that topic was.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.