Right turn signal doesn't work w/flashback

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I had a Sound Off S.S. Flashback (older) that I installed into my 2004 Ford Explorer. I no longer had the instructions. I was told the wires go as follows:

Green- ground

Brown- switch

White- positive (battery)

Drivers side (brake)

Pink-car

Yellow- bulb

Passenger side

Orange- car

Blue- bulb

Solid red- reverse light

I installed the flasher and the lights flashed properly (reverse/brake lights alternate). When I drove my truck the right directional flashed fast like a bulb was out. The right rear brake/turn signal was not working. I thought that it was just out by chance. I replaced the bulb and it still does not work. I did reconnect the wire back together on the right side and it still did not work. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

Eric

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Its either buggered up, or you wired it incorrectly. Figure out the model #, and get the instructions from SOS website. Most are there. If you cannot locate it, give them a call and they will email the PDF copy of the instructions to ya.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.