For Sale Rockwell Collins iFORCE Integration System for CVPI

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Afternoon All,

Any unusual item for sale:

A Rockwell Collins iFORCE system for the CVPI. This was the system that CHP and RCMP both used in their cruisers circa 2010. This system was essentially the heart of the cruiser integrating all components from lights n sirens, radio, radar, AM/FM radio etc. This particular system was never installed and built for RCMP. I believe I have all the harnesses for it as well as all the mounting brackets.

Additionally, I did correspond with the President of Lectronix Inc who was well involved in this project once upon a time. He forwarded me A LOT of documentation and configuration files for both the CHP and RCMP setups which is included.

The system is composed of a computer which is now running Windows 7 64bit with 8gb of RAM and a 256gb SSD (both were upgraded). Screen is touchscreen for all parts of the interface except the Windows 7 portion which must be controlled by the mouse. There is a secondary operating system controlling the interface for the L&S, Radios, Radar etc as you can reboot Windows 7 without loosing all other functionality. The system interfaces with a Whelen Cencom Gold light and siren controller (which I don’t have), a Kenwood TK-5710 which IS included in the sale and a XTL-5000 (which is not included in the sale). The harness has the ability to connect a second XTL-5000, and can be reconfigured in the configuration tools. I would think an APX mobile would also be possible with the 26pin connections but this was designed before the APX.

This unit replaces the stereo of the CVPI and interfaces with the car and essentially makes this a all in one solution/mobile office.

I picked this up once upon a time with the lofty goal of retrofitting it into my business truck. This was before the APX-7500 O9 setup that is also listed. As the truck is no longer, and I’m going to a more minimalistic setup, this will never be installed and as such should find its next home.

Sale comes with everything listed/shown in the pictures. There is A LOT of cabling. System could be retrofit for a non CVPI application, but it’s really geared at the CVPI. All config files and all information I have on the system is also included.

TK-5710 is a P25 VHF, 100watt mobile. Comes with full feature head, DTMF Mic, external speaker. An extra mic cord (albeit in poor condition) is included if you want to make a KVL cable. I’m pretty sure this has an encryption board installed, but never got to programming it or opening it up to verify. Only thing the 5710 setup doesn’t have is an interface cable from the brick to the remote head. Unknown if that’s actually needed to run the 5710 if you intend to run it through the iFORCE system.

This can run as a stand alone windows system, which was one of the things I like about it, so I could do radio programming on the fly in the vehicle if desired. Also included is a USB WIFI adapter.

This is REALLY an awesome system, and I wish I had the time to really delve into it. One of my favorite pieces is the hand control device which essentially allows control of all L&S, radio, radar functions from the hand grip. Really a slick setup.

Item is cross posted on another forum.

Asking 1500 OBRO shipped and insured in the CONUS.

Zelle or check preferred. Paypal will be accepted as needed.

PM with your inquiry.

Thank you,

Seth

Attachments

• IMG_4630.JPG
    IMG_4630.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4610.JPG
    IMG_4610.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4624 (1).JPG
    IMG_4624 (1).JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4609 (1).JPG
    IMG_4609 (1).JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4611.JPG
    IMG_4611.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4612.JPG
    IMG_4612.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4631.JPG
    IMG_4631.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4618.JPG
    IMG_4618.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4614.JPG
    IMG_4614.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4620.JPG
    IMG_4620.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4616.JPG
    IMG_4616.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4623.JPG
    IMG_4623.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 25

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.