Role change

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Many of you know me here, I've been on this site for many years, and have gladly and proudly offered my services to both John and Jimmy as the years went on. Due to personal reasons, I am stepping back from most of my moderator duties and taking a less active role on my
personal account. I want to publicly thank John, Jimmy and Tony for their continued dedication to the site. I will still be available for both them and you, our valued users on an as needed basis. If anyone needs staff assistance please shoot @Tony P a message, or @Jman423 and @JohnMarcson . Be safe everyone!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Thanks for being a mod and helping some of us misguided souls (myself included) when we needed it. Hope your new chapter brings you back around soon.

While I can't speak for others, your hilarious stuff in our PMs and "the ring" will be missed.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Everyone who has used this site and found what they needed without having to see a pile of blank key word spammed posts or scam phishing posts owes @Dave F a big thank you. I can absolutely identify with not having the time or resources for a part of my life. Thanks Dave!

• Love
Reactions: Jman423 and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.